Friday, November 2, 2007

Introduction

Dear my classmate

My name is Cynthia, a girl comes from China.My city is Nanchang, which has been also called the Hero Town of China. I was not born in Nanchang, but I spent 5 years living there and it becomes my favourite city.This is my second time study in YUELI, I had just finished my level 4 study.My hobbies are shopping, travelling, watching movies, listening music and suffering Internet. My favourite food and fruite is chicken wings and peach. A korean moive called "Classica"is one of my favourite movie and my favourite star is a korean singer group named Shinhwa and I am also addicted into the voice of the main vocal of westlife.My future major is communication study, which is focus on broadcasting, I want to be an editor. I really like my laptop because it is the only thing can get along with me very well and bring lots of happy to me, I use it to connact with my family and friends, get information from internet, watching TV series and also listening to music. I am now living in a condo with a girl who is three years old than me, I really enjoy the time living with her, becasue she treat me like her sister.

4 comments:

Leon said...

Nice to see you and thank you for your chocolate.

jeong:) said...

Hi, Cynthia~^^ I'm happy to Know you are interested in Korea, especially SHINWHA :)
Somday, we should talk about them~

Mark Kim said...

Hi Cynthia~ You really like Korea culture, don't you? If I have a chance, I hope to go to China. We are the same seminar(newspaper).Good luck and nice to meet you.

Paola said...

I like the way you talk about your laptop, it seems you to talk about a person and actually that's the way it is nowadays but...you remeber me that...I miss mine! I left it in Rome...I WANT MY LAPTOP TOO! :(